2012 Trail Ride & X-Country Race Schedule
All interested riders are to meet in the parking lot of the Grande Prairie Motocross Track @ 11am.
The terrain chosen for the ride will be decided at that time depending on the weather.
Club Trail Rides: ·
· -Grande Prairie – June 17
· -Ted’s Cabin (Pine Pass) – Sept 15
· -Mud Creek (Taylor) – TBD
NDR Points Events
· -Big Mountain Mayhem, Grande Prairie - June 23 - Cancelled - The Grande Prairie race on June 23 has been cancelled, but we will be having a club ride. It will be on Sunday, June 23, in Taylor starting at 11am. It will be a fun, faster/ easier loop than the race loop of previous years that should be fun for all skill levels. We will be meeting at the end of Big Bam Road past Peace Island Park.
Please forward to anyone else that may be interested.
If you require more information call me 250-793-7581.
See you there,
· -Bush Bash, Hudson’s Hope - July 21
· -Mud Creek Run, Taylor – Aug 12
· -Gundy Pinner, Pouce Coupe – Sept 2
BCORMA TRAIL PASSES:
The Trails for Tomorrow program is a provincial program with the goal of having a province wide standard for single-track dirt bike areas province wide. This will make it so we can go to Kamloops, Chilliwack or Quesnel and be able to know where to go! Trail passes can be purchased and are good province wide. Check out www.bcorma.ca for more information.